Therapies for Kids (TfK) is a transdisciplinary practice based in Sydney and the Riverina, offering paediatric Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Pathology. Our clients range from infants to teens and are a mix of typically developing and the neurodiverse. Therapy is family-centred and play-based, delivered both in-clinic and via Telehealth.
About the role
This role supports the day-to-day activation and management of Therapies for Kids brand, communications and marketing, building strong online communities and interactive relationships through our website and various social media platforms.
You will protect the Therapies for Kids brand integrity and reputation across all stakeholders (internal and external) and channels (website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn), adhering to industry ethical standards.
You will prove, using channel analytics, empirical judgement of the effectiveness of the brand, marketing and communications work being done. These analytics will inform the ongoing strategy, effectiveness and improvements to the strategy.
The role will support the primary business objectives:
(a) to attract new clients to our sales funnel (make an appointment) and
(b) to retain the ones we have treated (make another appointment).
3-5 years brand, marketing and communications management.
Skills and experience
- WordPress, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Microsoft Office - excellent skills and proven experience in various programs (Office365, Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Adobe Create Suite - advantageous but not essential (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and/or Canva
- Experienced at briefing suppliers including designers, web company, PR partners etc
- Communication skills - excellent skills and proven experience in written and verbal communications
- Thirst for Learning - demonstrate a thirst for learning and development through independent enquiry and observation, participation in relevant memberships and ongoing education.
- Collaborative working style – working with the Sydney and Riverina teams, empathy for others role in the business, active listening and proactive solutions
If you possess the skills and requirements listed above, we would love to hear from you! Please send an email to Kiri and include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.