Therapies For Kids is a place for both children and staff to reach their full potential. We have physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech pathologists all working as part of a transdisciplinary team.
Our core values are at the centre of everything we do are:
- Inspiring potential for all
- Learning environment (for clients, families and staff)
We are looking for a dynamic Paediatric Physiotherapist to join our transdisciplinary team. Our clients are children aged 0-18. You will work with them and their families to achieve goals and developmental milestones. Your caseload will be a mix of children who are typically developing, as well as children with disabilities.
Our clinic is state of the art – a fun place to apply your therapeutic skills whilst embracing our environment of continuous learning.
If you are looking to make a move to the country, now is the time: https://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/country-nsw/riverina/narrandera
BENEFITS + CULTURE:
- Excellent working environment – Work with our team of highly experienced therapists in a state of the art gym.
- Professional development – We are committed to your ongoing professional development and training. Our treatment approaches will provide you with many learning opportunities, including use of the Enliten harness, Spider Cage therapy, CME, suit therapy and taping to name a few.
- Competitive salary – with clear progression ladder
- Social environment – friendly, social team.
- Fantastic location – beautiful rural setting
- Support – Full reception and administrative support
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
- A genuine passion for paediatrics
- Degree qualified Physiotherapist
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Strong communication with children and adults (verbal and written)
- Strong clinical reasoning skills
- A demonstrated proficiency using assessment tools.
- Fitness, as the role is physically demanding
- Experience desirable, however will consider newer graduates.
If you possess the skills and requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send an email to Kiri now being sure to include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.