We are looking for a dynamic Paediatric Physiotherapist to join our transdisciplinary team. Our clients are children aged 0-18. You will work with them and their families to achieve goals and developmental milestones. Your caseload will be a mix of children who are typically developing, as well as children with disabilities.
Our clinic is state of the art – a fun place to apply your therapeutic skills whilst embracing our environment of continuous learning.
If you are looking to make a move to the country, now is the time: https://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/country-nsw/riverina/narrandera
BENEFITS + CULTURE:
- Excellent working environment – Work with our team of highly experienced therapists in a state of the art gym.
- Well Resourced – You’ll be provided your own IT equipment as well as access to therapy equipment, books, toys and games.
- Professional development – We are committed to your ongoing professional development and training. Our treatment approaches will provide you with many learning opportunities, including use of the Enliten harness, Spider Cage therapy, CME, suit therapy and taping to name a few.
- Competitive salary – with clear progression ladder
- Social environment – friendly, social team.
- Fantastic location – beautiful rural setting
- Support – Full reception and administrative support
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
- A genuine passion for paediatrics
- Degree qualified Physiotherapist
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Strong communication with children and adults (verbal and written)
- Strong clinical reasoning skills
- A demonstrated proficiency using assessment tools.
- Fitness, as the role is physically demanding
- Experience desirable, however will consider newer graduates
- Must be able to work afternoons
If you possess the skills and requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send an email to Kiri now being sure to include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.