Motor Milestones Baby Groups
Every week, our therapist Georgia will be running our motor milestones baby development groups via Telehealth.
This group is aimed to focus on kids who are behind with milestones.
It is an interactive group coaching session for parents like yourself where you will receive ideas about:
- Facilitating movement for their children
- Practising gross motor skills i.e. standing
If your child is showing gross motor delay and having trouble in reaching their milestones then this group is perfect!
Whether you are already an existing client or waiting for NDIS funding, we welcome all to our motor milestones groups.
What's great about these sessions is we encourage parents to ask questions about their child's movement patterns and development.
- Are seeking tips and tricks on gross motor milestones?
- Do you want to know what to look out for when helping your child?
- Do you know how to help your child reach their milestones through play?
If you answered YES to one of this questions then come along to one of our online sessions.
Therapies For Kids are here for you as our vision is to support all children and parents during this lockdown!
We are in this together!
Contact us today to find out the times available and book in a spot into the baby development group!