COVIDSafe Therapies for Kids
As the circumstances surrounding the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continue to develop, Therapies for Kids is committed to ensuring the well-being and safety of our clients, staff, and the wider community while continuing to provide the highest quality services to our children and their families.
As an essential service, the Australian and NSW governments do not require Therapies for Kids to close and we will continue to trade as normal. We do however understand that families may be self-isolating during this time or may prefer to stay home if their child or other family members are vulnerable or mitigating all risks of contracting the virus.
During COVID-19 we ask:
- Do not attend the clinic if you or your child have cold or flu like symptoms.
- Our therapists will not attend if they have cold or flu like symptoms.
- If you or your child has been in contact or is at risk of being in contact with a COVID-19 positive person, do not attend the clinic. NSW Health recommended 14 day isolation precautions must be observed
- Telehealth for Kids is an ideal alternative during these times of hyper vigilance.
Procedures for In Clinic appointments:
- Hand sanitiser on arrival
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Minimising numbers in the clinic, in rooms to ensure the 1.5m rule. I only adult must accompany the child and remain for the duration of the appointment - please no siblings.
- All equipment is sanitised between appointments
- Physical distancing of 1.5m from others in reception and throughout the clinic
Telehealth for Kids:
We are proud to announce the launch of our Telehealth program, 'Telehealth for Kids'. This allows our therapist’s expert skills and knowledge to be adapted to a web-based platform in order for us to deliver therapy online.
Read all about the ease and convenience of our Telehealth for Kids services and speak to your therapists about what will best suit your child’s development needs.