Good nutrition is vital for our children’s growth and development.
Good Nutrition Is Vital!
We understand that it is overwhelming to ensure your child is getting the right amount of nutritious foods to support their development.
Our Therapies for Kids dietitian will assess your child’s growth, medical and feeding history, and dietary intake. Based on this information, you and your dietitian will work together to develop goals and strategies to support your child’s nutrition and eating behaviours.
- Have you noticed a significant change in weight (loss or gain) in a short period of time?
- Has your child been diagnosed with a chronic disease such as Type 1 diabetes?
- Is your child a fussy eater and/or is finding it difficult to progress to solid foods?
- Does your child have an allergy, food intolerance and/or nutritional deficiency?
- Does your child have an eating disorder?
If you answered YES to at least one of these questions, we highly encourage that you book in to see a dietitian to help support your child.
We offer face to face consults in our Riverina clinic, and telehealth to our Sydney clients.
New to Therapies for kids? Enquire now
Have questions? Call us (02) 9519 0966