Therapies for Kids is looking for an Occupational Therapist with paediatric experience. Our clinics are situated in Sydney and the Riverina, where we see children with a range of conditions which include physical disabilities (e.g. Cerebral Palsy), genetic disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder as well as children with sensory, learning, behavioural and fine motor difficulties.
Successful applicants will be working in our Narrandera clinic and within school/home environments with children and their families to achieve goals and developmental milestones using an integrated approach to therapy.
Flexible Work Times Available
- Full time (5 days)
- Work with a trans disciplinary team of highly experienced therapists
- Use of specially equipped therapy treatment rooms, assessment tools and the larger therapy resources
- Full reception and administration support
- Convenient Riverina location
- Recognised degree in Occupational Therapy
- Professional membership/ registration with OT Australia and/or AHPRA
- Paediatric experience preferred
- Specific experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and physical disability essential
- Ability to treat and assess children 12 months to 18 years
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with other therapists, parents, teachers and children
- Current driver's license
- Passionate, hands-on approach to treatment
If you possess the skills and requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now being sure to include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.