Therapies for Kids is hiring an Occupational Therapist with paediatric experience preferable. We see children with a range of conditions which include physical disabilities (e.g. Cerebral Palsy), genetic disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder, as well as children with sensory, learning, behavioural and fine motor difficulties.
Successful applicants will be working in our Leichhardt clinic and within school/home environments with children and their families to achieve goals and developmental milestones using an integrated approach to therapy.
- Excellent working environment - Work with our team of highly experienced therapists in a state-of-the-art clinic
- Professional development - We are committed to your ongoing professional development and training
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic location - Convenient Inner West location
- A genuine passion for paediatrics
- Degree qualified Occupational Therapist
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous paediatric experience is well-regarded
- Strong communication with children and adults (verbal and written)
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and physical disabilities desirable
- Strong clinical reasoning skills
- A demonstrated proficiency using assessment tools
If you possess the skills and requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now being sure to include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.