We’re hiring an outgoing and energetic Paediatric Physiotherapist to join our expanding team in the Riverina.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to have experience as a Paediatric Physiotherapy or a passion for Paediatric Physiotherapy with the following essential criteria:
- A genuine passion for paediatrics
- Australian residence
- Ability to take initiative to deliver services of the highest quality
- Ability to use initiative to work independently and within a close-knit team
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current first aid certificate
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Keen interest in professional development
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work weekdays (opportunity for Saturday work)
- Ability to grow and retain/maintain clientele
- Ability to assist in promoting our services
We are a specialist child-centred practice located in the Riverina. Born out of our mother clinic in Sydney, we provide a holistic approach to help children in multiple ways achieve great results.
We operate from a purpose-built therapy centre which hosts innovative equipment that allows our therapy staff to use methods which are at the leading edge of research. Our team is led by the Clinical Director, Deb Evans, who has 40+ years’ experience in Paediatric Physiotherapy.
“Inspiring potential for all”
Therapies for Kids is a place for children to find friends, family, fun, function, and prepare for the future. We believe that every child should be provided with comprehensive intervention as early as possible, no matter their geographic location, to ensure they are reaching their fullest potential.
We are a place of play, where all children can learn and are supported by a highly skilled and professional team that gives its best for the child to achieve their best. We have an innovative and adaptive philosophy, focused on solutions and positive outcomes.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for a dynamic Paediatric Physiotherapist to join our team in Narrandera. Our clients are children aged 0-18. You will work with them and their families to achieve goals and developmental milestones. Your caseload will be a mix of children who are of typical development, as well as children with disabilities. This includes children with common conditions such as cerebral palsy, down syndrome and developmental coordination disorders; as well as rare genetic and chromosomal conditions. You will also have the opportunity to treat children with musculoskeletal conditions such as sports injuries, general pain, and rehabilitation following orthopaedic injury. As we expand our business into the community, opportunities for sports coverage will be available if this is of interest to you.
Our therapy rooms and gym are state of the art – a fun place to apply your therapeutic skills whilst embracing our environment of continuous learning. Our treatment approaches will provide you with many learning opportunities.
Treatment Approaches Frequently Used
- Partial weight bearing including treadmill training
- Spider Cage therapy and Pulley therapy
- Intensive Therapy Programs
- Suit therapy
- Serial casting
- Kinesio Taping
- Vibration plate
What’s on Offer
- Full-time or Part-time opportunity.
- Competitive remuneration package linked to experience.
- Administrative support.
- Ongoing training and professional development under the Clinical Director.
- Opportunities to up-skill. We are happy to support the candidate with training in areas of interest, the growing variation in the case load will be a great opportunity to gain experience.
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company.
- Working with a dynamic team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists.
- Country lifestyle – Narrandera is built along the Murrumbidge river which allows for a peaceful but exciting rural lifestyle. Enjoy activities such as mountain bike riding, hiking, fishing, camping, canoeing, swimming and much more in your own backyard. Close drive to Wagga Wagga.
If you possess the skills and requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now being sure to include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES