Due to increased demand, we're hiring a dynamic Paediatric Physiotherapist to join our multi-disciplinary team. Our clients are children aged 0-18 years of age. You will work with them and their families to achieve goals and developmental milestones. Your caseload will be a mix of children who are typically developing, as well as children with disabilities.
We are looking for an experienced therapist, however, we're willing to develop a recent graduate should you feel you have the skills necessary for the role.
Our purpose-built Leichhardt clinic is state-of-the-art, and a fun place to apply your therapeutic skills whilst embracing our environment of continuous learning.
Benefits and Culture
- Excellent working environment - Work with our team of highly experienced therapists in a state-of-the-art gym.
- Professional development - We are committed to your ongoing professional development and training. Our treatment approaches will provide you with many learning opportunities, including use of the Enliten harness, Spider Cage therapy, CME, suit therapy, serial casting, taping and intensive therapy, to name a few.
- Competitive salary
- Social environment – friendly, social team.
- Fantastic location - Convenient Inner West location.
Skills and Requirements
- A genuine passion for paediatrics
- Degree qualified Physiotherapist
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Strong communication with children and adults (verbal and written)
- Strong clinical reasoning skills
- A demonstrated proficiency using assessment tools
- Fitness, as the role is physically demanding
- Proven dedication to a hands-on approach to treatment
If you possess the skills and requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now being sure to include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.