Due to increased demand, we're hiring a Paediatric Speech Pathologist, part-time, to join our multi-disciplinary team. You'll work with children aged 0-18 years of age. Your caseload will be a mix of children who are typically developing, as well as children with disabilities.
Our state-of-the-art clinic is well resourced. You will have all the tools and support required to help children and their families achieve their goals and developmental milestones.
Benefits and Culture
- Excellent working environment - Work with a team of highly experienced therapists in comfortable therapy rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- Professional development – We are committed to your ongoing training and professional development
- Administrative support - Bookings and payments handled by our efficient reception team.
- Competitive salary - Above award pay rate
- Minimal travel required - Work predominantly in the therapy room with occasional travel required
- Social environment – Strong team bonding with regular events
- Fantastic location - Convenient inner-city location, easily accessed by public transport
Skills and Requirements
- A passion for paediatrics
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Degree qualified Speech Pathologist
- Current membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Minimum 12 months' experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills with children and adults (written and verbal)
- A demonstrated proficiency using assessment tools
- Proven dedication to a hands-on approach to treatment
If you possess the skills and requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now being sure to include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.