FREE WEBINAR FOR UNI STUDENTS & NEW GRADUATES
Discover How To Transition From Uni To The Real World!
Join us Tuesday, 28 September (6:30pm AEST)
Hear from our experienced allied health professionals on what to expect when working in the real world to avoid feeling alone or uncertain!
If you are studying or a new graduate in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Speech Therapy who wants to kickstart your career - then this webinar is for YOU!
During the webinar, you will learn:
What to expect in the real world
Tips and tricks to getting started
Day in the life of an allied health professional
What the career progression looks like
Reserve Your Seat Now!
Join us Tuesday, 28 September 6:30pm.
At Therapies For Kids, we teach you how to:
- Transition from student to practitioner
- Build your own professional toolbox
- Navigate your way through the registration process
- Work within a transdisciplinary practice
- Get the most out of your supervision
- Grow into a coach and mentor
- Understand the different funding options