Well done to all our wonderful parents!
I was just sitting down on Sunday afternoon in this COVID world thinking of all the parents we have been working with through Telehealth. I have been so humbled by the patience, love, and commitment of everyone I’ve seen when I’ve popped into sessions.
I can’t say it any better than Elmo’s father, Louie:
So in the words of Louie:
“Parents, you are doing an amazing job.”
His message and mine reiterates the advice to all who are navigating the new world we are living in.
- Take time for yourself.
- Listen to your favourite music (even if it is in the bathroom).
- Read a magazine – maybe online.
- Do yoga – stretch.
- When life gets really hard, breathe in…breathe out…
- Have a cuppa.
- Ring a friend.
- Talk to one of your TFK therapists.
- Tell us if there is anything we can do. If you need advice on posture/stretches/relaxation, give us a ring.
So we at TFK just want to say thank you for all the great work and support.
Be safe, happy, and well.
Deb + Staff