Therapies for Kids is a trans-disciplinary practice offering paediatric services for Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Pathology. Working together across different therapies allows the team to provide a holistic methodology which has been proven to have a greater impact by helping a child in multiple ways. It is child-centered, specialising in treating ALL children, typical and disabled.
Our five core values are at the center of everything we do:
- PLAY – Using play to impart skills and knowledge, ensuring it doesn’t feel like therapy or treatment
- PURPOSE – Good therapeutic practice and evidence-based treatments to drive impactful results
- PARTNERSHIPS – Work collaboratively across multiple therapies with children, their families, schools and medical practitioners
- PASSION – Genuine enthusiasm for children and their innate potential and capacity
- PIONEERING – Do things differently using an innovative and adaptive philosophy that is focused on solutions and positive outcomes
We are looking for a dedicated Exercise Physiologist to join our transdisciplinary team. You will work with children aged 0-18 and their families to achieve goals and developmental milestones. You will enjoy a varied caseload, including children with disabilities as well as typically developing children.
You will be well supported, both clinically and from an administrative perspective by our fantastic admin team.
Our purpose-built therapy rooms are state of the art – a fun place to apply your skills whilst embracing our environment of continuous learning. There may also be the opportunity to do home and school visits.
Our clinic is state of the art – a fun place to apply your therapeutic skills whilst embracing our environment of continuous learning.
If you are looking to make a move to the country, now is the time: https://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/country-nsw/riverina/narrandera
BENEFITS + CULTURE
- Excellent working environment – Work with our team of fun, experienced therapists and allied health assistants in a state of the art clinic.
- Flexibility – part-time or full-time will be considered for the right person.
- Well resourced – assessments, technology, books, toys and games.
- Professional development – We are committed to your ongoing professional development and training, offering in-house training as well as supporting external courses – a generous PD allowance plus two days paid study leave.
- Competitive salary – a clear progression ladder with climbing payscales. Rental assistance will be considered if relocating
- Fantastic location – beautiful Riverina locale.
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS
- Enjoys working with paediatrics
- Degree qualified Exercise Physiologist
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current registration with ESSA
- Strong communication with children and adults (verbal and written)
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and physical disabilities desirable.
If you possess the skills and requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send an email to Kiri now being sure to include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.