Intensive Paediatric Therapy
Intensive paediatric therapy is ideal for infants through to adolescents with neuromuscular disorders and a variety of diagnoses, or anyone looking to accelerate their progress in functional and developmental skills.
Intensive therapy is delivered with experienced and registered therapists in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Pathology, under the guidance of our Clinical Director Debbie Evans, and based on an individualised treatment plan.
The Intensive Paediatric Therapy Program will challenge your child, helping them to maximise gains in strength and function in a short period of time.
Outcomes can include improved independence with activities involving motor skills, improved body awareness, improved motor coordination and motor control, improved balance, and improved open chained activities.
The Intensive Paediatric Therapy Program uses a broad range of state-of-the-art equipment
- Universal Exercise Unit / Spider Cage
- Enliten Harness System
- Medical Treadmill
- Pulley Systems
- Vibration Plate / Power Plate
- Functional Electrical stimulation
- Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT)
The Intensive Paediatric Therapy Program will suit children
- 18 months and older
- with neurological conditions including Cerebral Palsy, developmental delay, traumatic brain injury, stroke, muscle tone disorders, spinal cord injury, Spina Bifida
- with sensory processing disorders
- with genetic disorders including Down Syndrome
- in need of post-op rehabilitation such as post tendon releases, botox, Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy (SDR), Single Event Multilevel Surgery (SEMLs)
Book now for our goal orientated, highly effective, Intensive Paediatric Therapy Program.
Early Intervention Support Needs | Mild Intellectual Disability | Behaviour Disorder | Intensive Behaviour | Educational Support | Autism | Moderate or Severe Intellectual Disability | Conduct Disorder | Emotional Disturbance | Language Disorder | Significant Difficulty in Reading | Physical Disability