Therapies for Kids is a trans-disciplinary practice offering paediatric services for Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Pathology. Working together across different therapies allows the team to provide a holistic methodology which has been proven to have a greater impact by helping a child in multiple ways. It is child-centred, specialising in treating ALL children, typical and with disabilities.
Our five core values are at the centre of everything we do:
- PLAY - Using play to impart skills and knowledge, ensuring it doesn’t feel like therapy or treatment
- PURPOSE - Good therapeutic practice and evidence-based treatments to drive impactful results
- PARTNERSHIPS - Work collaboratively across multiple therapies with children, their families, schools and medical practitioners
- PASSION – Genuine enthusiasm for children and their innate potential and capacity
- PIONEERING – Do things differently using an innovative and adaptive philosophy that is focused on solutions and positive outcomes
Due to increased demand, we are currently looking for a part-time or full-time Paediatric Speech Pathologist to join our multi-disciplinary team. You will work with children aged 0-18. Your caseload will be a mix of children who are typically developing, as well as children with disabilities.
Our state-of-the-art clinic is well resourced. You will have all the tools and support required to help children and their families achieve their goals and developmental milestones.
BENEFITS + CULTURE
- Excellent working environment - Work with a team of highly experienced therapists in comfortable therapy rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- Professional development – We are committed to your ongoing training and professional development with 40+yrs experience
- Opportunities for advancement - Promotion and advancement will be offered based on merit and experience
- Administrative support - Bookings and payments handled by our efficient Reception team
- Competitive salary - Above award rate
- Minimal travel required - Work predominantly in the therapy room with occasional travel required
- Social environment – Strong team bonding with regular events
- Fantastic location - Convenient inner-city location, easily accessed by public transport
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS
- A passion for paediatrics
- Australian resident and full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Degree qualified Speech Pathologist
- Current registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- A demonstrated proficiency using assessment tools
- Proven dedication to a hands-on approach to treatment
- 12 months' experience is desirable
- Current first aid certificate
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Is able to use that initiative to work independently and within a close-knit team
- Keen interest in professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Available alternate Saturdays
If you possess the skills and requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send an email to Kiri now being sure to include your resume and a cover letter so we get to know a little bit more about you.